Shaving 200 calories might not seem like a whole lot, but cutting this seemingly small amount from your daily intake can lead to gradual, but noticeable changes. In fact, it can help you lose 1 1/2–2 pounds each month if you do it right. (Remember: A pound is roughly equivalent to 3,500 calories.) Check out these simple 200-calorie swaps that are so simple, your taste buds might not even notice.
- Life Hacks for Weight Loss, Better Health & More | This Week in Fitness
- How This Veteran Lost 113 Pounds and Started Competing in Bodybuilding Shows
- 20 Non-Scale Victories by MyFitnessPal Users
- This Londoner Might Be the Inspiration You Need to Lose Weight
- Can Avocado Toast Help You Lose Weight? | This Week in Fitness